Buy Cheap Schumacher SC-1200A SpeedCharge 12/8/2 Amp Charger/Maintainer/Starter/Tester


Buy Low Price From Here Now

Schumacher SC-1200A functions as a charger, maintainer and tester with fully automatic microprocessor control. With 12Amp fast charge, it monitors battery condition and adjusts charge rate downward to prevent battery damage. With 8 Amp medium charge, it self-adjusts charge rate and keeps the battery in peak condition while the 2 Amp slow charge maintains small batteries. 50 Amp clamps are used for the top and side-mounted battery posts. This charger also features electronic push button control switches for different selections of display mode, charger rate or battery type. It also features a retractable handle for easy portability and storage.
Readmore

Technical Details

- 12 Amp fast charge to monitor battery condition and prevent battery damage
- 8 Amp medium charge to self-adjust charge rate and keep the battery in peak condition
- 2 Amp slow charge to maintain small batteries
- 50 Amp clamps for top and side-mounted battery posts
- Electronic push button controls switches for selection of display mode, charge rate or battery type and retractable handle for easy portability and storage
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
 "Good product" 2009-08-01
By Larry Nicholson
I expect a good product from Schumacher, and I was not disappointed. What is really nice is how light this unit is and how well it works. It is truly an advancement over prior years

Customer Buzz
 "Shumacher SC-1200A SppedCharge 12/8/2" 2009-06-22
By Peter R. Carrier
Product was in excellent condition, just a damaged box. Problem is I couldn't tell if it charged batteries properly. I had 10 12V 8A batteries that I didn't know the condition of and it didn't charge any of them. I am still waiting to charge a battery I know is re-chargeable so that I can tell if the charge works properly.

Customer Buzz
 "charge review" 2009-05-29
By Mike Keilman (Illinois)
This charger is electronic. For charging batteries it works fine. As a 12vdc power supply it will not work. You cannot connect anything to it other than a battery. A headlamp or a backup sump pump, or any other 12vdc appliance will not work with this unit. Just so you know.Schumacher SSC-1000A Automatic Speed Battery Charger

Customer Buzz
 "GREAT FOR THE MONEY" 2009-05-12
By JC (NY, USA)
Schumacher Charger

GREAT FOR THE MONEY

For recharging my big 29 size deep cycle marine battery for my trolling motor, this charger was the best of 3 chargers that I tested. This higher voltage around 15.9 does a better job says Interstate Battery manufacturer (one of the biggest manufacturers). After I got a long life of 10 years from my last battery, I say that higher voltage turbulates the electrolite (boils) and stirs up the sulfates off the bottom. It prevents accumulation at the bottom of the cell causing a premature dead cell ruining the battery. This charger was the only 3 stage automatic that charged my battery to it's full capacity of 1300 specific gravity. The other chargers I tested (one even made by the trolling motor company it self) only charged it about 80% at 1265 specific gravity so it was down to 3 of 4 bars on my motor out on the water in just 15 minutes insted of 1 hour. Chargers that only partially charge defeats the hours I can fish and shortens the life of the battery down to only 4 to 5 years. After 30 years of buying batteries and chargers I try to get the better quality at a fair price. I went with the famous name brand Schumacher charger and a genuine Interstate deep cycle battery to get trouble free performance and longer life for my money. I leave it on a $10 high amperage Air conditioner timer for 1/2 hour a day.

Customer Buzz
 "AZCamera" 2008-11-28
By AZ Video (Tempe, AZ)
I think this charger is great. I use it to keep my Harley battery hot and conditioned. The battery I use it on is an ODYSSEY sealed battery. I also use it on a maintenance free battery in my car. It works great on keeping the batteries peaked up. When you plug it in you know it is running by the sound of the 2 cooling fans. Why complain about the fans? It is a charger and it is in the garage, who cares what it sounds like?



I paid 25 dollars and change with shipping on the Speedcharge1200A from a vendor on Amazon. It was NEW, great deal. Wal-Mart sells it for 44 dollars and change. ODYSSEY has a charger that looks exactly like this and sells for a lot more $$$. The only difference is that the ODYSSEY is tweaked and has a better algorithm in its circuitry as well as a little different packaging.



All in all, a good product. I would recommend it

Schumacher SC-1200A SpeedCharge 12/8/2 Amp Charger / Maintainer / TesterSchumacher SC-1200A SpeedCharge 12/8/2 Amp Charger/Maintainer/Starter/Tester


Images Product

Buy Schumacher SC-1200A SpeedCharge 12/8/2 Amp Charger/Maintainer/Starter/Tester Now

0 comments: